Respite & Short Term Care Services
Respite & Short Term Care
What is Respite Care?
Respite care provides peace of mind for primary caregivers. You can make arrangements for as little as one day at a time, or quickly arrange for weeks or months of relief per year.
Caring for the people we love can often mean neglecting our own care as we may be emotionally exhausting and overworked. A short-term respite break can be a huge help toward revitalization when family caregivers are feeling worn-out and need time for self-care.
If you’re a family caregiver, it’s important you know about respite care services that are just for you!
Benefits of Respite & Short Tem Care
- Receive help with daily chores and errands.
- Relax and enjoy downtime away from your loved one while getting some much needed rest. You’ll return refreshed to better care for your family member or friend.
- Learn about new health, safety and home-maintenance issues as well as ways to make life easier for your cared-for loved one.
- Feel less exhausted, stressed or isolated.
- Build a support network of like-minded individuals who know what it’s like to care for someone else and find respite breaks.
- Stay connected. Rekindle old friendships or make new ones in the community.
- Increase your sense of self worth by being able to take care of yourself for a change.
Getting Started with Respite Care
Caring Hearts of Sedona offers Respite Care services to help your loved ones remain independent, while keeping you connected to your loved ones as they are surrounded by the comforts of home.
If you, a loved one, or someone you care about needs short term respite care, please call us right away.